Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
ABOUT Warren James
Warren James works alongside some of the most popular names in entertainment as a white-labeled, end-to-end merchandising partner; developing, scaling, and maintaining countless direct to consumer programs that drive well into seven figures in annual sales.
We place the fan experience above all, believing firmly that merchandise reflects directly on the talent and safeguarding their relationship with their audience through every facet of what we do. From a commitment to providing near limitless product customizability, to creating engaging user experiences on custom websites; from creator-branded packaging and tags to world-class customer service — we approach every step of our process as an opportunity to exceed the expectations of creators and their fans.
This is a unique opportunity to excel within a Brand Development start-up organization, while working remotely from the comfort of your own workspace. The successful candidate will be eligible to receive 3% annual company sponsored 401k along with additional health and wellness benefits.
· Develops digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, understanding the P&L, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
· Plans and executes all web, SMS, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
· Understand the way our creator partners market our product and develop strategies to make those efforts more effective.
· Prepare assets for our creator partners to utilize in their marketing efforts.
· Build marketing calendar and schedules for our creator partners to utilize.
· Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
· Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
· Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
· Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
· Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
· Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
· Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
· Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
· Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels (Shopify).
· Maintains digital marketing team by managing outsourced resources and identifying opportunities for internal department growth.