Amazon Brand Expert - L2/L3
The Ambr Group
Pakistan · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
A Little Bit About The Ambr Group
The Ambr Group was formed after the merge of two global operators and acquirers of 3rd-party consumer products brands, Suma and D1 Brands in April 2023. We are founders, operators, and eCommerce veterans who have built and run companies with billions of dollars in online revenue. We love building brands and celebrating the entrepreneurs who get them started. We're always looking to add exceptional people who are ready for a challenge and to take our business to greater heights. If you are passionate about e-commerce and building the future of digital commerce, we would love to meet you!
The Ambr Group team comes from a wide variety of professional backgrounds and countries, but we all share a few core beliefs. Here are a few:
· We are fanatical about creating value for our brand sellers, customers, and Ambr Group's team members
· We’d rather write the rules than follow someone else’s – there is always a better way
to do things
· When it comes to building a world-class business, we shouldn’t compromise between
hard work and enjoying the journey – if we’re not having fun, we’re failing
Important Note: We are currently only open to candidates from either Pakistan or Philippines for this position. If you live outside the above mentioned locations, you can still apply to our "General Consideration" post for any current or future vacancies.
The Amazon Brand Expert role is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership of a portfolio of products, ensuring their success day-to-day including: content and creative on the listing, marketing tactics, financial health of the business, customer service, risk mitigation and compliance, inventory and developing strategies for growth.
At Ambr Group, we have different levels of Brand Experts that align with different responsibilities. We welcome candidates with all experience levels to apply to this position. If you are selected for an interview, you will discuss your qualifications and which level Brand Expert your experience aligns with.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Analyze Amazon ASIN level data (sales, conversation rate, page views, costs, etc.) to determine why certain products are trending up or down, clearly articulate observations and propose strategies to troubleshoot problems.
- Day-to-day maintenance of keeping product listings successful on Amazon. This includes: best seller tags, monitoring metrics shifts, understanding market trends, changing customer profiles, demographics, daily reporting, competitive landscape, pricing changes, liaise with offshore customer service teams, inventory monitoring.
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive conversion rate of acquired products including: price optimization, PPC, keyword research, SEO, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creative, changing package dimensions, subscribe and save, removing unprofitable products and more.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all products, coordinating with our finance team to ensure we are showing an accurate P&L.
- Proactively catch issues before they are problems and understand everything about the ecosystem in which your products are selling (e.g., competitor landscape, industry landscape, Amazon marketplace rule changes).
- Research programs and tools on Amazon and other ecosystems to increase sales and ensure we're protecting our brand (e.g., Amazon Transparency)
- Interface with our legal team in the event of intellectual property or other legal issues, such as product suspension or identifying an illegal seller of our product.
- Coordinate with our supply chain team to ensure products are always in stock, premium quality, have updated packaging, and have all appropriate required certifications.
Requirements - Preferred Background & Capabilities
- 3+ years of e-commerce experience, preferably Amazon
- Experience in product management, marketing, or an analytical function, preferably at a start-up or other fast-paced environment.
- Experience in e-commerce experience, preferably working within the Amazon ecosystem.
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to handle aggressive deadlines and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment with fire drills coming up on a near-daily basis
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging content, come up with creative ideas, and think outside the box.
- Positive attitude, reliable, transparent and enjoy working with different types of people.
- Strong proficiency in excel.
- Proven negotiating skills, influencing abilities, and relationship or account management experience
- Proven analytical skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Strong organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
The selection of a candidate for this role requires technical and critical thinking assessment organized by the company for shortlisted candidates. Do you have what it takes?
Note: This is a remote job and the selected candidate will be required to work from home.
What if I don't see a job description that fits my background?
If this position isn't a fit for your background, but you are still interested in The Ambr Group please consider sharing your resume via our General Consideration posting. Our company is growing fast and we love to meet great people along the way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.