Sr Product Manager, Prediction and AI Creativity
Spotter, named one of TIME100's Most Influential Companies this year, empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $850 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 725,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You'll Do:
In this newly created position, we are looking to identify a Technical Product Manager to join our state-of-the-art Product Team. In this pivotal role, you will drive the growth and scalability of our foundational Spotter platform that powers all consumer-facing creator tools by making Spotter proprietary video data, 3rd party data sources of interest, fine-tuned AI models, and proxy access to other APIs readily available through first-party APIs. Your expertise will guide critical decisions affecting the platform's architecture, scalability, and innovation trajectory.
This job will require a highly technical, imaginative, fast-paced product manager who has designed internal first-party APIs and platforms and can build out, optimize, and scale magical experiences for the teams building software for our creators.
This position is based in our Culver City HQ.
- Contribute to the conception and execution of the Spotter platform, ensuring alignment with the overall infrastructure strategy.
- Coordinate with engineering teams to drive the development of new platform capabilities, ensuring product excellence and adherence to timelines.
- Assist in managing platform-related OKRs and KPIs, focusing on performance, reliability, and meeting key milestones.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with data analytics and engineering units to optimize data utility and cost-efficiency.
- Support the integration of cutting-edge AI models, contributing to the enhancement of Spotter's tech offerings.
- Oversee the development of advanced personalization and recommendation algorithms for the Spotter platform.
- Continuously align platform development with emerging needs from Spotter Labs and Studio, ensuring readiness and competitive edge.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience as a Technical Product Manager
- Proven expertise in fostering the growth and scalability of SaaS, data platforms, and first-party APIs within the realm of consumer software
- You are intensely curious about Generative AI, using them every day for work and fun, staying up to date on advances and changes — and you love it!
- You thrive in chaotic, fast-paced environments where problems and desired customer outcomes are defined, but solutions are not.
- Strong analytical skills, with an emphasis on data-driven decision-making and strategy.
- Resilient problem solver, known for a high degree of adaptability and a track record of resolving competing priorities effectively.
- Proven ability to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams, balancing technical depth with clear communication.
- Proficient in modern agile methodologies and software management practices.
- Passion for and prior experience working with creatives - writers, screenwriters, musicians, creators, etc.
- Computer science background.
- Medical & Dental insurance covered up to 100%
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Complimentary gym access
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $100K-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.