Spotter Studio Product Manager
Spotter, named one of TIME100's Most Influential Companies this year, empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $850 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 725,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You'll Do:
In this newly created position, we are looking to identify a Product Manager to join our state-of-the-art Product Team. In this pivotal role, you will be a driving force in infusing AI into our next generation of creator tools and insights. As a Product Manager for Spotter Studio, you will play a key role in scaling and optimizing magical experiences for our funded creators. Based in our Culver City HQ, you will contribute to shaping the future of Spotter Studio.
- Help create and maintain a comprehensive product vision for Studio, integrating Labs experiments, the corporate website, and future digital growth marketing initiatives.
- Tailor your intuition to create a scalable, powerful Studio application by understanding the needs and workflows of our creator customers.
- Collaborate closely with the Labs team, rapidly learning about our industry and business.
- Work with customers, executives, PMs, UX Researchers, and Designers to develop and prioritize a backlog of jobs to be done and features for Studio.
- Collaborate with Growth Marketing to grow Studio usage and user base.
- Interact directly with creators, obsessing about their success and outcomes using Spotter Studio.
- Stay up to date on advancements in Product-Led Growth, UX, AI, and LLM technology, applying relevant findings to enhance Spotter Studio.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager,including scaling and growing new, successful SaaS applications or businesses using Product-Led Growth techniques.
- You thrive in chaotic, fast-paced environments where problems and desired customer outcomes are defined, but solutions are not.
- Proven success in creating workflow applications with simple yet powerful user experiences.
- Deep interest and background in Generative AI, eager to learn about every new discovery.
- Excited to work closely with top YouTubers to co-develop amazing software solutions.
- Skilled at working in cross-functional environments and with diverse teams.
- Proven experience in making data-driven decisions and leveraging analytics to make product decisions
- Strong project management skills with a track record of successful product launches.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and product management tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for and prior experience working with creatives - writers, screenwriters, musicians, creators, etc.
- Computer science background.
- Medical & Dental insurance covered up to 100%
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Complimentary gym access
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $100K-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.