Spotter Labs Product Manager
Spotter, named one of TIME100's Most Influential Companies this year, empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $850 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 725,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You'll Do:
In this newly created position, we are looking to identify a Product Manager to join our state-of-the-art Product Team. In this pivotal role, you will be at the forefront of infusing AI into our next generation of creator tools and insights as a part of our Spotter Labs pod. Your mission is to lead the creation of magical experiences for our funded creators, building product experiments from 0 to 1 and finding product/market fit.
This position is based in our Culver City HQ.
- Tailor your intuition to create simple, powerful, and valuable Labs mini-applications by understanding the needs and workflows of our creator customers.
- Rapidly learn about our industry, business, and customer base.
- Work closely with customers, executives, PMs, UX Researchers, and Designers to develop and prioritize a backlog of mini-application experiments.
- Utilize Generative AI, Spotter’s unique data set, and YouTube content and storytelling to drive innovation.
- Bring mini-application experiments to life in Labs, capturing qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Interact directly with beta testers, focusing on their success and outcomes using Spotter Labs.
- Stay up to date on advancements in UX, AI, and LLM technology, applying relevant findings to enhance Spotter Labs.
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager, experience with Product-led growth preferred
- You thrive in chaotic, fast-paced environments where problems and desired customer outcomes are defined, but solutions are not.
- Passionate about creating workflow applications with simple yet powerful user experiences.
- Deep interest and background in Generative AI, eager to learn about every new discovery.
- Excited to work closely with top YouTubers to co-develop amazing software solutions.
- Founder’s mindset with a creative hacker’s spirit
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with diverse teams.
- Proven experience in making data-driven decisions and leveraging analytics to make product decisions
- Passion for and prior experience working with creatives - writers, screenwriters, musicians, creators, etc.
- Computer science background.
- Medical & Dental insurance covered up to 100%
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Complimentary gym access
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $100K-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.