Account Manager (New York City)
Spotter, named one of TIME100's Most Influential Companies this year, empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $850 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 725,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You’ll Do:
Based on our expansive growth, we are looking to identify an Account Manager who will be at the forefront of revolutionizing advertising experiences. As a key player on our New York City advertising sales team, you'll be instrumental in shaping the future of client partnerships, driving revenue growth, and creating unforgettable brand moments. The Account Manager works directly with a team of our sales Account Directors across the U.S. to grow revenue by building and implementing media plans and tracking the performance of these campaigns that run on Spotter’s portfolio.
- Develop media strategy and recommendations
- Present media plans and provide plan maintenance including objectives/strategies and updates with designated sales team
- Build presentation decks and sales materials to support media plan strategy
- Prepare and issue buying specs and guidelines to buyers including delivery goals and budgets for use in negotiations
- Review and collaborate on media proposals with the Ad Operations, Sales Marketing & Research teams to ensure a smooth campaign cycle
Who You Are:
- B.A. or B.S., preferably in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- 3-4+ years of experience in media planning/strategy
- Outstanding written and verbal skills, with ability to present to clients, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
- Detail-oriented, good follow through, able to multitask, and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment in order to meet client and internal deadlines/obligations
- Strong working knowledge of Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, & Google Ads along with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & PowerPoint)
- Medical and vision insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $75-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.