Office Experience Manager
Spotter, named one of TIME100's Most Influential Companies this year, empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $850 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 725,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You’ll Do
Be the culture ambassador of Spotter! The Office Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Culver City Headquarters, supporting company culture and social engagements. Your mission is to ensure that the culture of the company is well maintained and provide strong and reliable support for all functions by ensuring all office processes and procedures are followed. The ideal person will help us achieve organizational efficiency by nurturing a positive and collaborative work environment, working effectively with team members and having the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice.
The Office Manager will work in the office Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm, with the possibility of alternating work-from-home Fridays, or as business needs allow.
- You will manage all facility services; including oversight and coordination of repairs, maintenance, amenities and maintain vendor relationships
- Oversee office budget and inventory; ordering office supplies & furniture, adding value to office amenities and company benefits
- Respond to employee inquiries in a prompt, friendly and professional manner
- Lead company Culture Committee; planning new events and ways to build cross-functional relationships across the organization
- Provide back-up support for front desk coverage: Front desk management (conference rooms, parking & access cards and shipping & mailing), greet and direct visitors, answer phones, and handle any inquiries
- Provide back-up support for break areas; stock kitchen and ensure it is clean and ready for use, and order food for meetings
- Provide support in planning, management and set-up of in-office and/or off-site activities (e.g. company parties, celebrations, group outings or events)
- Coordinate new and existing employee seating and technology needs with department managers, IT and HR
- Provide additional administrative support as necessary and special projects as assigned
- Ensure initiatives and projects are on track in terms of timeline and content, providing early warning of any potential concerns
- Contribute to a department culture that promotes a professional, collaborative, inspiring, fun and teamwork-driven work setting for all employees
- Foster company culture, ensuring all initiatives and activities are promoted company-wide
- Provide support to additional offices on as as needed basis
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-4+ years of experience in an administrative role, preferably office management
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Executive Assistant
- Hold confidentiality in the highest regard
- Willingness to be very hands-on
- Self-starter with a strong ability to execute on projects from start to finish, with little to no oversight
- Passionate about cultivating a vibrant office environment
- Collaborative personality and enjoy being a team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong ability to “read the room”
- Polished written and verbal communication skills, with experience interacting with C-level executives
- Ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
- A problem solver who will come to the table with proactive solutions
- Superior organizational skills
- Medical and vision insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Complimentary gym access
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $75-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.