Measurement Analyst/Sr. Analyst
Spotter, named one of TIME100's Most Influential Companies this year, empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $850 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 725,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You’ll Do:
In this newly created position, your responsibilities will be to leverage existing and to identify – even build – new approaches to interpret, report, and contextualize the performance of advertising across Spotter content. The Measurement Analyst/Sr. Analyst will partner with our leading clients and agencies to help measure the effectiveness of their investments in our platform. In addition, this role will partner with key cross-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Ad Ops, Planning, and Analytics to ensure that clients and agencies have best-in-class support.
- Blend strong analytical aptitude with business acumen to understand marketing strategy/objectives and drive data-driven analyses that serves the customer first
- Oversee project execution, including study design, data review, analysis, and reporting. Maintain client relationships throughout the full project life cycle process to drive sustainable partnerships for future client growth and development
- Convert analysis into client-ready, storytelling reports with insightful key findings and actionable recommendations.
- Partner with Marketing and Sales colleagues to identify data and measurement gaps, and to evaluate alternative methodologies and suppliers to fill them
- Manage relationships with vendors and partners (including contracts, invoicing, etc.)
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of related media/ad sales/consumer research experience, ideally including analysis of digital advertising campaigns
- Experience with advertising agencies or complex marketing data-driven organizations; familiarity with media and campaign measurement landscape strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Relevant bachelor's degree in a quantitative field - or graduate degree within a science, mathematics, operations, business, digital marketing, or research field – a plus
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- You have limitless intellectual curiosity
- You’re meticulously attentive to detail
- You’re passionate about YouTube and the creator economy
- You’re keenly able to synthesize multiple sources of information into meaningful conclusions and recommendations
- You love not knowing what challenges the next day will bring
- You prefer building to repeating research approaches and processes
- You’re a team player and effective collaborator who’s willing to roll up their sleeves
- Medical and vision insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City/New York. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $75-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.