Creator Success Specialist
Spotter, named one of TIME100's Most Influential Companies this year, empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $850 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 725,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You’ll Do:
The Creator Team’s mission is to help YouTube content creators accelerate their growth by leveraging Spotter’s full suite of creator offerings in the form of capital, tools and community. As a Creator Success Coordinator, you will help Creator Success Managers (CSMs) build trust with new and previously funded top creators in the YouTube ecosystem. You will help CSMs develop deep and lasting relationships with creators by empowering them with exclusive access to game-changing capital, insider knowledge and resources, dedicated support, and best-in-class programming to connect with peers and industry experts. In this role, you will work beside a CSM and assist with managing a portfolio of a wide spectrum of creator partners. You will provide value beyond capital to leverage their creativity and audiences to drive deeper impact and reach new heights, all while helping them feel more supported on their journey. We succeed when creators thrive.
- Partner with CSMs to prioritize and drive recurring outreach to a wide range of creators who have been previously onboarded to the Spotter Creator Community.
- Help CSMs strategically manage ongoing relationships with onboarded creators. Provide a mix of bespoke and scaled support to help them leverage Spotter’s full suite of offerings to continually grow their content and business.
- Assist CSMs with capturing and organizing creator meeting learnings, including review of creator call video recordings to identify and log useful quotes from creator conversations and synthesize key themes to help compile internal debriefs for key stakeholders.
- Conduct creator due diligence and research efforts in preparation for meetings with priority partners and in support of ad-hoc projects and new creator community initiatives (e.g. market research or event logistics)
- Stay up-to-date with creator news through Google alerts, creator economy newsletters, and social media posts while disseminating topical information with the team.
- Collaborate internally with cross-functional teams to enlist support and maximize the value that Spotter CSMs can deliver for product-specific offerings, including insights, tools, and capital.
- Spearhead the development of case studies by partnering with cross-functional teams. Compile the intel needed to effectively illustrate the measurable impacts Spotter has made in helping creators significantly improve their content output, performance, revenue and/or workflows.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate will have a background of successfully working with creators. We are looking for someone who is intellectually curious, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented and communicative. You are a self-starter who is able to prioritize, and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision. You have the ability to persuade and influence others with a proven track record in effectively delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 2-5 years of client facing experience
- Functional experience working with cross-functional partners
- Deep knowledge of creator economy and different platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written, verbal, organizational & time-management skills
- A team player who collaborates with others, is honest, accountable, responsible, and trustworthy
- Highly preferred: YouTube analytics experience
- Medical and vision insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $50-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity. This position is non-exempt.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.