Spotter, named one of TIME100's Most Influential Companies this year, empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $740 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 600,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You’ll Do:
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll play a pivotal role in supporting the Talent Acquisition team by facilitating the recruitment process and ensuring a seamless candidate experience. You will collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates to ensure success at each stage of the recruitment cycle, from initial sourcing to onboarding.
- Take full ownership of posting job descriptions, scheduling phone, video and in-person interviews, communicating with candidates daily, and setting up internal interviewers for success.
- Manage multiple calendars to seamlessly coordinate high-volume and fast-paced interviewing activity across many geographic regions and time zones.
- Utilize Greenhouse to enter and track candidates and respond to inquiries within an appropriate time frame.
- Communicate effectively and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for candidates.
- Create a high touch “best in class” candidate experience.
- Generate recruitment reports tracking key metrics and providing insights to the Spotter team.
- Assist with pre-employment process, including background checks, reference checks and coordination of offer letters.
- Collaborate with our HR Coordinator and hiring managers to ensure a smooth transition from acceptance to onboarding.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, expenses and relocation accommodations for out-of-town candidates and new hires when necessary and in compliance with company policies.
- Represent the Spotter brand with personality and professionalism.
- Perform any special projects as requested.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years’ experience in recruiting environment
- Proficiency in using Greenhouse and Google Suite required
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment with the ability to manage multi tasks simultaneously.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Team player who's excited to grow their career and gain exposure into hiring within the creator economy.
- Medical insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Complimentary gym access
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $70-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonus and equity. This position is non-exempt.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.