Manager, Creator Success
Spotter, named one of TIME100's Most Influential Companies this year, empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $740 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 600,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
What You’ll Do
The Creator Success team’s mission is to help the creator partners we fund grow both in the YouTube ecosystem and beyond, providing them access to know-how, tools, and relationships that will aid in their success. In this role, you will manage a portfolio of a wide spectrum of creator partners to provide value beyond capital and empower creators with resources, knowledge and capital to leverage their creativity and audiences to drive deeper impact. We succeed when creators thrive.
- Primary liaison between Spotter and partners to communicate recommendations, report on performance and address issues.
- Serve partners through diverse channels to understand and address their needs in growing, sustaining and strengthening their reach, communities and revenues.
- Prioritize and execute on the highest impact from managed creators, through growth tactics to increase earnings, trusted relationships, and projects with the creator in events, content, and other ways to grow their business
- You will help creators optimize their content performance, community engagement and business operations, pursue opportunities for business expansion, and develop strategic relationships to ensure your portfolio of creators take full advantage of our ever-growing opportunities and offerings.
- Project manage initiatives to grow emerging creators, including workshops, events, and other scaled initiatives.
Who You Are
This position requires someone with a successful background working with creators who is intellectually curious, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, communicative and who has the ability to work independently under time constraints. A self-starter who is able to prioritize and deliver on deadlines with minimal supervision, this person will have the ability to persuade and influence others. They will have a proven track record in successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience in customer success, talent management, or partnerships.
- Deep customer/partner relationships, and more scalable account management, particularly with creators making videos, podcasts, or music.
- Project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize programs.
- Medical and vision insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Complimentary gym access
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $100-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity. This position is non-exempt.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.