Director, Project Management, Analytics
Spotter empowers top YouTube creators to accelerate their business and unleash their full creative potential by giving them access to the capital, knowledge, and community they need to succeed at scale. As the top provider of creator-friendly growth capital, Spotter tailors our investments to meet the unique needs of each creator we partner with, giving them the freedom to create without compromise.
Creators are free to reinvest their funds however they choose, from hiring a team, to building their own production studios, and everything in between, all while maintaining total control over their catalogs, their channels, and their future earnings. In addition to funding, Spotter provides creators with in-depth data insights into the performance of their existing content, enabling them to leverage the full value of their library, as well as the value of future uploads and how they can improve performance in the future.
Featured in Forbes, Fast Company, Variety, Axios, and more, Spotter has already deployed over $740 million to YouTube creators to reinvest in themselves and accelerate their growth. Spotter has licensed content that consists of over 600,000 videos, which generate 88 billion monthly watch-time minutes. With our curated premium video catalog, we deliver a unique scaled media solution to Advertisers and Ad Agencies that is transparent, efficient, and 100% brand safe.
Spotter is an analytics-driven company with a team of 20 analytics and data science professionals. Due to our expansive growth, we are looking to identify a Director, Project Management. This high visibility role will be responsible for prioritizing high-impact initiatives with senior management, monitoring and communicating current tasks and backlogs at all levels, and fully utilizing analytics bandwidth and capabilities to deliver the best business outcomes for our rapidly growing organization.
What You’ll Do
- Prioritize, oversee, and communicate analytics department initiatives
- Synthesize data, develop insights, and identify and translate technical findings into actionable recommendations through easy to digest, executive-level presentations and reports for business leaders
- Guide the team on requirements gathering, outline use cases and functional specifications for users to help them solve their most complex business and technology issues
- Host brainstorming sessions and workshops with business, technology, and executive teams on data related topics for developing data pipelines, project execution plans, roadmaps, and action plans
- Partner with senior internal stakeholders to manage program risks and issues
Who You Are
- 5+ years in management consulting or equivalent experience, Manager level preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree + MBA or equivalent experience
- Prior analytics experience with strong working knowledge of data management, collection, analysis, reporting, and generating, communicating, & utilizing insights
- Prioritization and project management skills are integral to this role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with significant experience making presentations to customers, executives, and technical teams
- Startup experience is a strong plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders and oversee multiple work assignments with high standards in a fast-paced environment
- Medical and vision insurance covered up to 100%
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Autonomy and upward mobility
- Diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture, where your voice matters.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in Culver City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. A reasonable estimate of the current pay range is: $100-$500K salary per year. The range listed is just one component of Spotter’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include an annual discretionary bonus and equity.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Spotter requires proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as a condition of commencing employment.
Spotter is an equal opportunity employer. Spotter does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristics or information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military status, veteran status, use of or request for family or medical leave, political affiliation, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations as part of the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.