- Rainforest is a leading e-commerce aggregator in Asia. We acquire consumer ecommerce brands to grow them. We provide entrepreneurs an attractive business exit. We build brands with a long-term horizon, improving both financial returns and sustainability.
Roles and responsibility of AP Specialist:
- Invoice processing and verification: Receive, review, and verify invoices for accuracy and completeness, ensure proper authorization and approvals are obtained for all invoices.
- Payment management: Manage and schedule payments to vendors, prioritizing based on due dates and cash flow, ensure all payment details are accurately inputted in the bank portal, and promptly send payment slips to the requester once approved.
- Record keeping and data entry: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all payables transactions, including invoices and payments.
- Bank reconciliation: Reconciling bank statements to ensure that all transactions are accounted for and accurate.
- AP reconciliation: Reconcile all AP-related accounts to ensure accuracy and completeness of the accounts.
- Audit Support: Assist in providing necessary documentation and information during external audits related to accounts payable.
- Handle other administrative tasks as and when needed to support the efficient functioning of the AP process.
Overall, as an AP Specialist, you will be expected to be organized and detail-oriented. You should also be willing to learn and ask questions, as you will be working alongside experienced accounting professionals who can help you develop your skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. Fresh Graduate is welcome to apply
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Adaptability and willingness to take on new challenges in a rapidly evolving startup environment.