Regional Sales Director (APAC)
What You'll Do
Expansion Strategy and Revenue Growth
- Develop and execute a strategic expansion plan for the APAC region, aligning with QuickNode's overall business objectives and clearly defining a go-to-market playbook across web3 dense countries including Singapore, Korea and Hong Kong
- Drive revenue generation through effective pipeline creation & management, including identifying, developing, and closing new business opportunities.
- Set and achieve revenue targets, closely monitoring performance metrics and making data-driven adjustments to meet and exceed goals.
Partnerships and Collaboration
- Identify, establish, and nurture partnerships within the APAC region, enhancing QuickNode's market presence and ecosystem.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop tailored partnership initiatives that contribute to business growth in key countries
- Act as the key liaison between QuickNode's US-based teams and the APAC region, ensuring seamless communication and alignment.
Localization and Market Adaptation
- Work with internal teams to develop localized websites, content, and marketing collateral that resonate with the unique cultural and linguistic nuances of each APAC country.
- Identify market trends and customer needs, providing insights to guide product enhancements and service offerings specific to the APAC region.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- Proven track record of at least 10+ years of successful sales or go-to-market leadership experience, preferably within the technology, blockchain, or Web3 industries.
- At least 2 years in the web3 or blockchain infrastructure and/or developer tooling industry
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute expansion strategies that drive revenue growth and market penetration.
- Strong experience in developing and managing partnerships, both on a strategic and tactical level.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Proficiency in other languages relevant to the APAC region is a plus.
- Previous experience in managing cross-functional teams and remote teams.
- Strong analytical and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Willingness to travel within the APAC region and occasionally internationally.
We at Quicknode are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.