We're building the one-stop shop for creator finances.
Your favorite digital creators—the ones you follow every day on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok or Twitch—aren’t just extraordinarily talented personalities and community builders. They’re also businesses. That means they have business needs—managing revenues, expenses, savings, credit, banking. We’re building products that help creators spend less time worrying about finances so they can focus on creating.
Don't see a posting that matches your skills? Reach out!
This is our general application where you can let us know a bit about you and where you might fit at Karat.
Be sure to include a cover letter that answers:
What kind of role you're looking for
Why you think you might be a good fit for Karat
Any observations on where you think we're heading. Give us a glimpse of how you think!
We'll send your application to the appropriate hiring manager for their next search.
- Huge opportunity. The creator economy just flew past a $50b milestone despite zero infra for creator banking. It’s our race to lose.
- Fascinating problems. We reduce financial risk so creators can take creative risks. The work you do in building a creator bank quite literally impacts contemporary culture.
- The right team. We’ve worked at the largest investment banks (Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley), investment managers (Blackstone, TPG), and social networks (Instagram). We started this company to leverage our experiences to help creators.
- Culture. We love hanging out with board games, delicious dinners, and brisk hikes as much as we enjoy delving into personal philosophy, management theory, and nitty gritty business details. Don't be afraid to bring yourself to work!
- Resources and growth. We’re well capitalized from top investors like Signal Fire and Union Square Ventures; CEOs from YouTube, Twitter, Wealthfront, and CAA; and investors including Twitch co-founder Kevin Lin, Y Combinator, CRV, and Coatue. We keep a lean team, and this is a rare opportunity to join. You’ll learn a lot, build foundational products, and grow as our company scales.
- Flexible and remote work culture
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (or CPP for Canucks)
- Home office and/or co-working allowance
- Health and wellness budget
- Your very own Karat card
- Meet with and build for your favorite creators
We’re a distributed team. This is a full-time role open to anyone in North American time zones.